Book accommodation in Warsaw
How to get Studio Chopin Warsaw?
From Chopin Airport:
- We recommend a taxi, it’s the fastest way to get the apartment.
- Second option is to get on the train and go to Warszawa Centralna railway station. Next you have to get on bus number 227, the bus stop is located between railway station and “Złote Tarasy” shopping centre. You have to go to Franciszkańska Street. Alternatively, while you are at the railway station, you can go to metro station Centralna, go to Ratusz Station and walk 15 min.
- The third option is a bus number 175. You have to go to the Uniwersytet bus stop and then either make a walk through Old Town or take a bus 116.
From Warszawa Centralna railway station:
- Please get on bus number 227, the bus stop is located between railway station and “Złote Tarasy” shopping center.
- The second option is to get the metro and then go to Ratusz metro station. Then you’ll have a nice walk through Krasinski Park.
From Modlin Airport:
- We recommend ModlinBus going to Palace of Science and Culture. Then you can either take a 20 min walk or get on the metro and go to Ratusz station, then you’ll have 10 min. walk to the apartment.
- The second option is a taxi, it is obviously a faster option but a bit more expensive. Some taxi corporations offer a fixed price from Modlin Airport, we recommend to ask a taxi driver for a price.